Our organisation works with the highest standards to achieve a high quality of safety, comfort and durability. Our products are in compliance with the European standards EUROCODE (structural design), EN 13200-5 (telescopic stands) and EN 12727 (seatings).
On request our engineers are able to design your seating system to local standards, for instance ICC 300, IBC or CBC.
The quality of our production procedures is reflected in our certification according to EN 1090 (CE Marking for structural components). This certification proves that Jezet delivers supporting steel structures used in civil applications according to the European Construction Product Regulation.
Additionally, our entire quality-check is monitored by the ISO 9001- certification.
Our Quality Management System comprehends extensive procedures to monitor our entire chain of project-handling. It assures that:
- we engineer according to the correct local codes
- we buy the correct materials with correct certificates
- we manufacture with certified welders who are supervised by a welding coordinator
- we are qualified and certified to meet the codes for all our processes in our own production facility
- we inspect and test our products to meet the highest quality
- we install our platforms as designed by our engineers to the satisfaction of our final customer.
- we instruct and train your technical staff to operate the unit correctly
- we hand over an as-built-file with operational and maintenance guide.
- we deliver an after-sales support, for maintenance or delivery of extra spare parts.